The Sandwich Incident

Ok ,this happend in Bermuda. A woman was in the city, maybe shopping or on her lunch break. Anyway, a bum approaches her and asked her for some money so he can buy something to eat.  She tells him that she  would be happy to buy him something to eat, but will not give him the money (because sometimes they will use the money for drugs or alcohol). So the man is cool with that. She buys him a sandwich and gives it to him, he says thank you and the two go about their separate ways. Five minutes later, she sees the same man at the other end of the street, trying to sell the sandwich!!  She runs up on him, snatches the sandwich away and throws it in the trash!

Comments

N-tash said…
That's so funny (LOL), but on the other hand it is annoying when someone deceives or tries to exploit you. I've had similar experiences. One time a guy begged for "some change" (money), said he was hungry and needed to get himself something to eat. I said to him "I hope it's food you want to buy and not dope". He assured me its food, but the thing is a liar has no memory, so he even forgot he had already begged me. When I passed back the same way, he stopped me again and repeated the same story. I did not even bother entertain him again, just gave him THE STARE and continued on my way.
Justice said…
ROFL! That is hilarious and sad all at the same time!