Things that Aggravate Me


( I just want to blow off some steam)


1.  When I have a party and certain people don't show up but then have the nerve to ask who was there. Hello? You were invited too. If you bothered to come you would know who was there. Don't ask me that!

2. Men who don't show any interest until they find out that I am dating someone else.

3. "Friends" who never want to do anything unless it was their idea to do it.

4. People who walk into the street without looking, apparently under the assumption that I won't run over them.

5. People who speed in parking lots. Seriously? Why would you do that?

6. People who don't say thank you when I hold the door for them. I was being nice, why can't they?

7. People who have like 5 or 6 kids and then want to complain that their house is crazy and they never get to relax.

8. When I'm trying on clothes in the dressing room and people come into the stall next to me slamming doors and talking loud.  
(I'm not trying to keep anybody from having fun, I'm just saying that we should have respect for other people around us.)


Comments