Girl's Lunch

Today I met up will one of my gal pals that I haven't seen in over two years.  We have known each other for about seven years after meeting in a computer course that we were both taking in 2005.  Throughout the last few years we haven't hung out that much, but sent each other notes on Facebook. Finally we decided that we needed to meet up again. She called me up and invited me to lunch.
We went to Chili's Grill & Bar.  A lot has changed in both our lives, I went from being engaged to being single and now I'm dating again. She is now trying to start her life over after getting a divorce. I'm not going to put all her business on here but I will say that she has been through a lot and she deserves to be happy. So I hope that she's on her way to better things. It was so good to catch up with her. 

Comments