What are we doing for New Year's Eve?



Ok people. We made it through another Christmas.  Now comes the next question. What are we doing for New Year's Eve? One of my gal pals messaged me about a masquerade party that she is planning to go to. The tickets are $60.00.  I just told her I'll let her know. But the truth is, I really don't feel like spending a whole of money to get in anywhere. You don't need to spend lots of money to have fun. I'm cool to just get with a few friends and chill somewhere. So I talked to my other gal pal and she had not made any plans but was on her way to a house party and would let me know if she heard about anything for New Year's.  I told her flat out that I'm not trying to shell out a lot of money and she agreed. This is my thing: If we go out, I would be fine to go somewhere for free and buy drinks. Or we could pick up a few bottles and go gather at somebody's house. It is not that deep. What matters is having fun. So as of now, I still don't know what I am doing. Hopefully I'll figure something out in the next few days.

Comments