Update on Me

I'm a preschool teacher. Today I had 2 new students join the class. It will take some time for them to get used to the routine and classroom rules, but they are good kids.  There are days when some kids act like little shepherds for the devil.Like when one kid decides to go around punching other children. We talked to his mother about that when she picked him up.  I've learned to take deep breaths and use my redirecting skills to the best of my abilities.  

In other news, I am working on picking an institution to earn my doctorate degree. The university where I earned my master's degree does not have a doctoral program for the area I am interested in. It's all good, I kinda wanted a change because I also got my bachelor's degree from that same university. Plus I am looking for a program where I can do everything online, because in addition to being a teacher I am also an independent beauty consultant. So earning my degree online is really the best choice for me.



Comments