Completing Coursework During This Pandemic









I recently started a new doctoral course. Other courses I have taken and will take in the future deal with learning styles, leadership styles, research methods, statistics, curriculum design, and assessment. However, this current course deals specifically with my dissertation. I have changed my mind about different topics for various reasons. I feel that what I have settled on is one of great importance as it deals with the education of our young people, specifically how poverty affects education. I don't expect to change the world, but I do hope that my work will be beneficial to others. I am a teacher and since I am off from work during this stay-home order, I have more time to focus on my work. I would be lying if I said I wasn't stressed out, but I made the choice to pursue this degree so I must rise to the occasion and be focused.

Comments